What an awful week for weight loss. The low carb thing did not work well for me and I ended up binging the last few days. I ate everything in site. Including lots of cake and other unhealthy foods.
I'm very upset with myself because this morning when I got on the scale it said 172.6. That is a gain of 2.6 pounds. Yikes!
I really need to get past this plateau. I need some help. If any of you have any suggestions please let me know. This is the hardest plateau I have hit so far. It seem like every 10 pounds I hit another plateau. I really want to be in a size 10 for the summer. I just need to keep reminding myself of that.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: No- That a big problem. I know that if I exercise it will come off so much faster. Actually now that I think about it I think that is how I got past the last plateau. I guess it is worth a try. :) Know I just need the energy to do it.
2. Water: I drank plenty of water this week!
3. Late night eating: I think I did get up and binge on chocolate on or two nights this week. That stupid Easter Candy. It's not even stuff that I like. :(
4. Snacking: I did good snacking when I was doing low carb but once I stopped I started snacking on chocolate and everything else I could find.
5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of veggies this week and really enjoyed it. I haven't eaten fruit in a while because I haven't had the extra money to spend on it. Hopefully I can afford it next week.
What do I need to work on for next week:
I need to beat this plateau! I know I can do this. I just need to refocus and really concentrate on my eating, exercise and sleeping schedule. I also need to make time to exercise. It seems so hard to do right now because I seem to always be on play dates, the park, shopping, cocking or cleaning. How do I find time for me? I need to figure this one out.