The Pudget Sisters have completed week three of the weight loss challenge. Heather is in the lead this week with a total loss of 2.8 pounds. I am lagging behind by .8. Maybe this will give me the incentive I need to lose a few pounds this week. I always love a good challenge. :)
See below to read more about our week and our weight loss! Also, check out the awesome goals Heather has met this week. Congrats Heather!
Heather Week 3:
1. Last weeks weight? 171.6
1. Last weeks weight? 171.6
2. This weeks weight? 170
3a. Loss for the week? 1.6
3b. Total weight loss so far? 2.8
4. How do you feel you did this week? I did great this week!
5. What was your biggest struggle? I wanted to write down what I ate, but didn't.
6. Biggest success? I hit both my 10% WW goal and my 20lb goal!
7. Favorite food for the week? Recipe? My favorite snack food this week was Pringles fat free Sour Cream and Onion (again). My favorite Recipe was this Grilled Chicken with Queso Verde sauce. It's from a WW cookbook and was sooo good! The cheese tasted just like the melted cheese from a Mexican restaurant.
8. What helped you the most this week? Planning my menu helped so much! I wasn't scrambling for something healthy to eat -- most of the time. There was an issue with my rice cooker that had me scrambling for a side dish for dinner one night, but it all worked out fine.
9. Did you exercise? No
10. Give us an example of what you eat in a normal day. Breakfasts have been a Thomas Everything Bagel Thin with WW cream cheese or Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar High Fiber oatmeal with a bagel thin. Lunches are usually a sandwiches with FF pringles. I made some new things for dinner this week -- The Grilled chicken from above, an Easter Pork Tenderloin, Spiced Rubbed Shrimp tacos with homemade quacamole...and I did go out for Thai food (yum!) one night. I really like the skinny cow chocolate pb ice cream sandwiches too.
11. What will you do differently this week? hopefully exercise and drink more water
12. What will you do the same this week? Plan ahead.
13. Anything else you would like to share. I am very excited this week! It feels so good to meet my 20lb weight loss goal! It was hard work! I just hope I can keep it off this week!
Jessica Week 3:
1. Last weeks weight? 170.4
2. This weeks weight? 171
3a. Loss for the week? .6 gain
3b. Total Weight Lost So Far? 2 Pounds
4. How do you feel you did this week? Not so great. I was so busy that I didn't take the time to think about what I was eating. I ate way to much chocolate and snacked way to much.
5. What was your biggest struggle? My biggest struggles were snacking to much and not exercising. I need to make a little more time for myself so that I can fit some planning and exercise in. I guess this is the way things work when you have kids. It really does get hard to find time for yourself. I will do better this week.
6. Biggest success? I'm not sure if I had a big success this week. If I did have one I can remember.
7. Favorite food for the week? recipe? This week was crazy busy so I didn't do much cooking. It was mostly easy foods like soups, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, fruit. Pretty much anything simple. No recipes involved.
8. What helped you the most this week? Certainly not that ice cream sundae.
9. Did you exercise? I may have exercised once or twice.
10. Give us an example of what you eat in a normal day. Breakfast: Blueberry Luna Bar, Lunch: This week it was whatever I could find in my fridge, Dinner: grilled cheese and tomato soup.
11. What will you do differently this week? I am doing a no carb week. I really hope to see a difference on the scale. I also plan on exercising.
12. What will you do the same this week? Eat lots of fruit, drink lots of water.
13. Anything else you would like to share. The past few weeks I really feel like my weight has just been going up and down. Not really going anywhere. The goal of this challenge is to get down to a size 10 and I really want to get there. I decided earlier in the week that I need to make a change. I have been at a plateau for a while and I need something different in my diet to change things up a bit. That is what made me decide to do a full week very low carb. I started today and so far so good. I might feel differently in a few days. :) I really hope this week gives me the boost that I need.