Last week I was provided with Greek Yogurt ,by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark, to review. I chose to try the Honey Vanilla and Strawberry. Honestly the Honey Vanilla was good but a little bland for me but it did taste like honey and vanilla. It wasn't bad. I just decided that I prefer fruit flavors when it comes to yogurt. Then I tried the Strawberry and I really liked the texture. It was very creamy and thick. It reminded me of thick smoothie. The taste was good but not great. It wasn't sweet enough for me. I prefer everything extra, extra sweet so most people would probably think the flavor was great. Overall I would say that this yogurt is worth trying. Check out all of the info below to find out why. My favorite reason is because it has 2 times the protein of the leading yogurt. It would be a great snack before or after exercising.
About Yoplait Greek yogurt
· Yoplait® Greek yogurt, the newest option from America’s number one yogurt brand, has a unique, thick & creamy texture with the great taste expected from Yoplait
· Each cup contains 12 grams of protein, 2 times that of the leading yogurt
· Now, Yoplait offers a new Greek yogurt with 0 grams of fat
· Yoplait Greek is the only leading brand of Greek yogurt with vitamins A and D
· Flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain
· At a suggested retail price of $1.19, Yoplait Greek is affordable, when compared to similar Greek yogurt products, and available at major grocery stores nationwide
· Package Size: 6 oz.
If you would like to try this yogurt for free make sure you click on the link below. Yoplait will be giving my first 50 readers that click on the link some free Yoplait Greek Yogurt!