Monday, April 26, 2010

No Carb Week!

Revision: I will actually be going low carb for the week instead of no carb. I did a little research and realized that it is almost impossible to do no carb because even some of the items that you think have no carbs actually have very little carbs. I will share more of my research with you tomorrow.

This week is officially going to be No Carb week for me. I really need to change it up a little to get my weight loss going again. The only problem is that I don't want to do it alone!

I am hoping that you guys can help me out with this one. I am hoping that there are some of you out there that are also stuck at a plateau and need a change. If anyone is interested in joining me please send me an email. I think it will be so much easier to do it together.

Tomorrow I will post what I plan to eat through out the week to stay no carb. Just to give everyone ideas on how it can be done. Then anyone that will be joining me can also add what foods they will be eating. It will be great to get tons of new no carb ideas. Then we can discuss through out the week our struggles and successes with this adventure. I can't wait to see the results!!!

So what do you think? Are you in?


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Not this week, but I'm watching you! I'm starting to feel really FULL of toxins and I remember the only time my body actually felt GOOD was when I was following the South Beach Diet allowed foods. So, I'm reading up and getting ready to detox on phase 1 soon... so I'm going to be watching your no carb week like a hawk for food ideas!

LauraLynne said...

How about I'll pledge to do a no sugar week? I'm not sure I'm ready to give up carbs yet - but I'm slipping in the sugar dept. and that's usually my 'gateway drug' when it comes to binging...so sugar. I'll give up sugar!

Tricia said...

I'm starting no-carb today, so sure, I'll be in!

Jenn said...

I can't do low carb now due to cooking up a baby, but I'm cheering you on! I did South Beach before I got preggo and LOVED it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin