Friday, April 30, 2010

Low Carb - Day 4

Today was Day 4 of Low Carb week. It went even better then yesterday. I woke up this morning weighing 169.6. I enjoyed another bacon and cheese omelet. Although today I couldn't finish it. I was in a really big hurry to get out the door.




I got to visit my nephew again today and take hime the gifts. My girls also got to meet hime for the first time. They love him so much. I really think he want to come and live with me. :)











After our visit we met up with two of my really great friends and their kids and had lunch at a park. The kids got to feed the ducks and then play on the equiptment. They had such a blast. It was actually 86 degree when we left. It was so hot and it is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow.

For lunch we had pizza, chips, cookies and candy. I was a good girl and brought my own lunch. I had leftover salad, 98% fat free turkey slices, a light cheese stick, a 2% cheese block, and a chocolate pudding with peanut butter. I didn't feel deprived at all.


When we got home I made hamburgers on the grill for my family and I ended up eating a leftover Out-side In burger and some Slammin Slaw. I wasn't that hungry so I ate the burger and slaw but not the rest of the veggies.





I ended my night with a sugar free pudding cup with peanut butter. Now I am off to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin