Thursday, April 8, 2010

And The Number Is...Week 66 Weigh In

It's been a fun week. I made it back to the gym and I started running again. I feel very productive. It feels nice to be active again.

This was the first week of my contest with my sister and I lost 1.2 pounds. Not bad. It brings me down to 171.8. I will post more about the week tomorrow when my sister and I write about our 1st week of the contest.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: gym and running

2. Water: did good with water.

3. Late night eating: nope!

4. Snacking: mostly on cantaloupe.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did great with eating cantaloupe and watermelon and a lot of butternut squash.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I want to run at least three times a week at home, go to the gym at least twice a week and do some strength training.

Also, I plan to cut back on the carbs a bit and eat more protein. It is always good to switch it up a little.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin