Monday, April 5, 2010

And The Number Is...Week 65 Weigh In

It's been another busy week around here. I turned 30 on Thursday and it seemed like a whole week of celebrating. It was so much fun and so much to eat!

I won't tell you everything I ate but it was way more then any human being should consume in that may days. When I weighed myself today (a little later then my normal weigh in)I weighed 173. Quite embarrassing. I can't believe I gained 4 pounds. I shouldn't say that. I can believe it when I think about everything that I ate. I enjoyed every bite and I am back on track today.

I am actually going to the gym tomorrow. It will be the first time in a long time since I have gone. I am kind of excited and kind of feeling lazy. Honestly, I really don't want to go but I really need to.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: no exercise.

2. Water: I didn't do great with water this week.

3. Late night eating: I ate half of a chocolate cake w/ peanut butter icing in the middle of the night after my birthday.

4. Snacking: Snacked on to much cake.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I did eat a lot of fruit.


What do I need to work on for next week:

The main thing that I am going to work on is making myself exercise again. It is so hard to get back into it when you haven't done it in a while.


2 comments:

Miz said...

GIRL, it IS hard to get back to it--but you can.

**proffers hand to yank you back up beside me on the exercise-wagon**

here's to a great tuesday!

you, I, WE can do this.

Carla

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks carla! I am off to the gym right now and you just gave me some extra motivation and energy. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin