This past week was a little crazy and busy but all in all it was a good week. I started doing low-carb on Tuesday and have really been enjoying it. It changes things up a bit and I am enjoying being able to eat so much. I feel much fuller and don't feel the need to snack as much. It has actually been really nice.
My weight on the scale yesterday morning was 170. That's a 1 pounds lose from last week. Yippee!!! I'm getting their. I am determined to get past this Plateau.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: I ran while my daughter rode her bike earlier in the week. It was really nice. I can't wait to do it again.
2. Water: I have been drinking tons of water. If I am going low carb then I am doing it right and drinking water is definitely helping.
3. Late night eating: Nope! I don't even feel the need to.
4. Snacking: My snacks have been great. Turkey lunch meat and light laughing cow cheese, 2% cheese, light string cheese, sugar free choc. pudding cup with peanut butter mixed in.
5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I have been eating more veggies then ever in my life. Mostly to make up for the lack of bread and surprisingly I don't mind at all.
What do I need to work on for next week:
Stick to low carb until Tuesday (a full week) and then possibly stay low carb (just not as low as right now). I think I will add a few more carbs back in like bagel thins and light ice cream. :)