Thursday, April 22, 2010

And The Number Is.... Week 68 Weigh In

This week wasn't as great as I expected it to be. I was hoping to be into the 160's but unfortunately last night I ate four full fat hot dogs with regular buns. I was stressed and hungry so I ate them with out even thinking about it. This is what happens when I am stressed and don't have enough time in my day to get everything done.






I am going to give myself a little slack because I did accomplish way more yesterday then I ever thought humanly possible. It felt really good to get everything in my life caught up to where it needs to be. It is so much better then procrastinating. I'm just thankful that today I can relax. All deadlines have been met. :)






This is what I spent my day doing.








Watching my girls and my niece and nephew play in the bounce house. It kept them occupied for hours. It was some nice relaxation time for me and my sister.
When I stepped on the scale this morning it was at 171. That's a .6 gain. Yuck! I want the 160's. I really need to try harder. I am so close. I really need a good week this week to keep me motivated.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Didn't make it to the gym and didn't run. Pretty much I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more. Does that count? :)

2. Water: I didn't do well with my water this week. I did start drinking more yesterday when a great blogger friend told me that I might be feeling the need to snack because I'm not drinking enough. I think she is right.

3. Late night eating: Not middle of the night eating but definitely late night. I am not going to do it at all this week. It is my goal.

4. Snacking: I didn't snack a lot during the day. Mostly at night and way to much of the wrong things. Bad week for snacking.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I have tons of fruit in the fridge. I just need to find the time to cut it up. Maybe tomorrow.


What do I need to work on for next week:

Everything! I really need to exercise more. I know I say this every week but it has gotten bad. Next week I will have the extra time so I am going to make myself do it.
I am also going to try to go low carb for the week. I'm not making any promises but I am going to try. The hardest part is going to be parting with my protein bars. I love those things.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Isn't it amazing how hard it can be to find the time,energy, and inclination to do simple things like cut up fruits and veggies? I'm all about having stuff done ahead of time these days but making time for the prep is hard.

For lunches I've been keeping cooked chicken breasts in the fridge and it helps a lot. I'm addicted to bribed meat so I've even been taking that extra step. Yum.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin