Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Love Being In My Twenties!

For a few more hours anyway. :( Tomorrow is my 30th birthday and I just had to say that I am in my 20's one more time before I can never say it again.






On the bright side I feel better now then I ever have in my life. So it is kind of hard for me to complain about going to be 3o's. My husband had some exciting things planned for the weekend so I am actually looking forward to my Birthday instead of dreading it. It is so sweet. My husband and my daughter have been planning something for I don't even know how long. It is so sweet to watch him trust her with the secret. She is so serious about it. I just love that they love me so much and want to do something special for me. Know matter what it is.








Here is a picture of me on my last night in my 20's. I cut my own hair yesterday just for fun. It didn't turn out very well but I wasn't really that worried about it because I am going to get it cut (professionally) tomorrow. I'm excited to see Joy and get a new style and color. It's been awhile and I am ready for a change.



30's Here I Come!!!







--------------------------------------------------------------------------




Last night my husband and I had a really nice date night. Unfortunately I decided to go overboard on the eating. I ate appetizers, salad, steak, shrimp, potato's and of course dessert. When will I ever learn? I felt so sick all nigh from it but it was so so good.


Then today my sister took me for lunch at Applebee's I had a fork and knife steak sandwich, garlic fries and Asian taco's for an appetizer. I don't know what is wrong with me. I just can't stop. Since tomorrow is my actual birthday I'm not sure what it will bring. I am hoping I can control myself a little better then the past two days.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




I almost forgot. I wanted to show you a picture of my new favorite lunch. 93/7 cheeseburger (2 % cheese) fried sweet potatoes (PAM) and green beans. I love, love cheeseburgers. Tomorrow I am trying them on a bagel thin for lunch. Yum!






What is your favorite lunch?




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!!

Nyky @ thecrazycrabb said...

I love my bagel thins for lunch! I take an everything bagel thin and 'fry' up some ff ham, egg whites and ff cheese. Toast the bagel thin for best results! lol

unathleticrunner said...

Hope you had a good birthday! I am also "staring 30 in the face" 1.5 till the day!

HD said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for the comment. I've been doing my own "diet" thing. Just watching fat and calorie intake. I'm not sure I'd still be doing this whole journey if I was on an actual "diet".
So, what's your secret? You look great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin