Friday, March 26, 2010

I Feel Good!

I am posting some pictures today just for fun because they totally explain how I feel right now!

I feel:

Blessed
Happy
Loved
Sexy
Silly
Wonderful
Pretty
Fun
Excited
Weird
Goofy
Relaxed
YOUNG!


Does it get much better then this?!!! I feel GOOD!






























































This is me and I am lovin it!!!




I know this post is odd and out of the blue but I just want to show all of you how much my life has changed this past year and 3 months. In January of 2009 I would have never said any of the words listed above because I didn't feel that way or even dare to think that way back then. Not because I shouldn't have but because I was not happy with the way I looked and the way I felt. I know that I am not perfect today (as you can clearly see above ;) ) but I am so, so happy. It is like taking control of my health and my eating has given me a whole new look at life. I feel happy and confident. I know that I am no super model but I feel beautiful inside and out. And I am so thankful to God for that.



I can't take credit for feeling the way I do. You may ask why. The answer is because God made me who I am today. God has been with me throughout this whole journey. Holding my hand the whole way. That is what makes my journey so amazing! Not only did I lose weight but I have become closer to God though out my journey. When it felt to hard to do this I knew that I had God helping me through. When I felt the urge to skip a meal to lose a pound I knew it wasn't the right thing to do because God has commanded us to not harm our bodies. God gave me this body and I am going to keep it healthy and strong and take care of it the way He wants me to. This is the true reason I am happy. Thank You God!!!


4 comments:

Syl said...

you are beautiful inside and out, congrats Jessica!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I was having a hard time resisting things I should not eat right now and I am motivated again.

Jen

Joe and Brittany said...

This post totally made me happy, and gave me a nice burst of motivation! Thanks! ;D

tammyyarbrough said...

Wow! This post just left a lump in my throat because I know exactly how you feel! Awesome job! You look beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin