Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Hungry, Hungry Day

Wow, what a hungry day I had yesterday. I felt like I was starving all day. It was awful. I haven't had one of those days in a few months. I actually inhaled Kraft Mac & Cheese for dinner last night. I haven't had it in years but I was so hungry that it didn't even matter that I don't really like it.

At least today was a better day. Lunch was a tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread and sun chips. Sun Chips are so addicting. I guess that is why I only buy them like once a year. Dinner was a fat free hot dog on a wheat roll, peas and baked french fries. Nothing fancy but it was easy to make and it tasted good.

Also for a snack today I had Weight Watchers Lemon Iced cupcakes. Weight Watchers sent them to me to try and review. I have to tell you that I absolutely loved them. Maybe a little to much. They have this awesome cream type pudding in the middle that makes them so refreshing. I was very pleased with them. Unfortunately the box is gone already. I gave two to my sister to try, my daughter had one (and begged for more) and I ate three. But for 1 point a piece I can't get upset with myself for eating three. They are really, really good!

Have you guys tried the Thomas Bagel Thins? They are awesome!!! I have been having them for lunch the past few days with chicken salad. I really want to try them with egg salad and tuna salad. I think they are so much better then Arnold's Sandwich thins. They taste just like a bagel and really who can resist a bagel with less calories but the same great taste. You have to try them. The best part is that you get 10 in a pack for about $3.99 and they freeze great. I just pull on out of the freezer about 10 minutes before I am ready to eat and it is perfect by the time I make my sandwich. They have several different flavors. I know they have plain and everything but I'm not sure what else. I love the everything and my sister is addicted to the plain. You really should try them!


---------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of low fat sandwich do you think sounds good on a bagel thin?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


8 comments:

Tricia said...

I got the Everything kind and I really like them too. I got them for $2.86 so I was happy :)

Barb said...

Yum, egg salad sounds good!

Kelly The Queen said...

I like the everything kind and I toast it and put the light laughing cow cheese on it and sometimes a couple of thin slices of ham, so yummy. I am in Oregon and I got them for $2.42 at wal-mart and for $1.89 at the Oro-wheat outlet store. I also
noticed our Costco has the 24 pack of plain ones for $5.99
Love them!!!

Susan said...

I miss you! Are you okay? Please come back soon.

Susan

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Susan,
I'm fine. My husband on the other hand is not doing so well. We had to take an ambulance to the ER last night. He stayed the night and had a lot of heart tests done. He is going to his family doc this evening. I will be back as soon as things calm down a little. Thanks so much for being concerned. :)

Kat said...

Mmmmm! I haven't tried the bagel thins, but I think I'd probably enjoy egg salad!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that he's still having problems. I pray that he gets better very soon. I'll also pray for you to be able to take care of yourself in addition to your family. :)

Love,

Susan

Angela said...

Glad I checked the comments. I've been worried about you since your last post was over a week ago. I hope that your hubby feels better soon and that you will have the stamina to take care of everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin