Monday, March 8, 2010

And The Winners Of The Pudget 30 Day Challenge Are...

Today is the day. The day that I announce the winners of the Pudget 30 Day Challenge. Like I have said so many times. I am so proud of all of you that participated. You all did great and I am so impressed by your results after the challenge of doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for 30 Days. I am so excited to share them with all of you.


And the Out Of Town First Prize winner is Beth B.!!!! Congrats Beth. She actually did the shred every day for 30 days and lost 5.4 Pounds. Beth is an awesome woman and I am so glad she won the "My favorite things prize pack". She is such a strong woman. I have really gotten to know her the passed 30 days and I am so impressed with her strength and her determination. She is going through so much right now and she has two small children yet she still worked hard and gave her all in this contest. I really can't tell you how impressed I am and how much I admire her. She really does deserve this prize. Congrats again Beth! I can't wait to go shopping for you. :)

Check out Beth's before and after pictures. She looks great. I can really see a difference in her middle and her legs.



Beth's Before Picture: Beth's After Picture:























And the Out Of Town 2nd Place Winner is Beth M. Congrats Beth!!! You just won $10 in E-Tupperware gift certificates from Tupperware Manager, Nyky Crabb. Beth did an awesome job through out this contest. She really worked hard and did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 24 of the 30 Days. She even worked through a lot of soreness. I think that is awesome. She also lost 7 Pounds. Check out her before and after pictures. I can really notice a difference in Beth's stomach and sides. Great job Beth!!!

Beth M.'s before picture: Beth M.'s after picture:























And an Honorable mention goes to Jen S. I couldn't give out the prizes for this contest and not give this awesome woman something. Jen did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 18 Days and lost 18.5 pounds. Isn't that awesome?!! I am so proud of her and I just had to give her a prize for all of her effort. So the third place winner will receive a copy of a great new cookbook that I will be reviewing in the next few weeks. It is called Family Feasts For $75 a Week by Mary Ostyn. Congrats Jen and I hope you like the cookbook and your new body. You look great!








And now to the In Town Winners. The 1st Place winner is Heather. Heather is actually my sister. She did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 25 days and lost a totol of 7 lbs. I am so proud of her. She was so dedicated to this challenge even with suffering with rheumatoid arthritis. Great job Heather! You look awesome. Check out Heather's before and after pictures. She has always carried her weight in her stomach but look at her now. That is where I notice the biggest difference. Congrats Heather! Enjoy your awesome makeover from Joy at All About You Hair Salon in Bloomsburg and your $75 in Tupperware from Tupperware Manager Nyky Crabb! I am feeling so jealous. :)



Heather's Before Pics: Heather's after pics:











And last but not least is the In Town 2nd Place Winner. Congrats Sabrina!!! You just won a mini makeover from Joy at All About You Hair Salon in Bloomsburg! Sabrina is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She has such a good heart and I really enjoyed getting to know her better over the last 30 days. Sabrina and I have so much in common. We struggle with stress eating and eating to much pizza. :) We are trying to fight it together. Sabrina is so tough. She did level three for 23 days. I told her that she is nuts. I could only handle it for one day but she did it 23. Now that is a strong girl. She also lost 3.8 pounds. You did great Sabrina and I am so happy that you won the mini makeover. I hope you enjoy it.

Check out Sabrina's before and after pictures. She doesn't like them but I see a huge difference and I think she looks wonderful!


Sabrina's Before Pic: Sabrina's After Pic:



















Congrats to all of you ladies! I hope you all enjoy your prizes. You deserve them. And a big thank you to everyone that participated in the contest. So many of you stuck it out and completed the challenge. I would have loved to mention all of you and give you all prizes because you all worked so hard. I am proud of every single one of you. You all did a great job! Thanks so much to everyone that participated. It was so much fun getting to know all of you. I hope we can do a new challenge sometime soon.

And of course a big Thank You to our Sponsors! Thank you Joy from All About You Hair Salon (in Bloomsburg) for providing makeovers to two wonderful girls. They are going to have so much fun. Joy is my hairdresser and I love her. She is so sweet and caring. She really changed my life the day she cut my hair short. She really is a talented woman and the best hair dresser I know. Thanks for being so generous Joy!

Also, a big Thank you to Nyky Crabb Tupperware Manager. Nyky was kind enough to give away two great prizes for this contest. The 1st place in town winner will be given $75 in Tupperware and the 2nd place out of town winner will be given a Tupperware E-gift certificate. Thank you also for being so generous with your prizes. Click here to check out Nyky's Tupperware site. She sells an awesome water bottle and they just changed the color of it to lime green. I love mine so much I want to get another one.

Thank you again to everyone who was involved with this contest. It was fun and I hope to do another one soon. Feel free to send me any ideas you have. :)



2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so excited that I won 2nd place! I really liked Sabrina's sad face to happy face conversion. I cannot wait to get a water bottle! I wished I had lost 18 pounds, but I really could see a difference when I put the before and after photo's together. Thanks for putting on the contest.

Beth said...

Oh my Gosh! I'm so excited!! I've been feeling rather blah about my weight loss efforts lately and really fighting the urge to eat. This will really help. I'm so close to the 40lb mark. Only 40 more to go....

Jen, you look amazing! You other winners as well. I'm so impressed (and a bit jealous, ha ha) with how much progress you guys made over the 30 Days.

Congratulations everyone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin