Sunday, March 28, 2010

And The Number Is...Week 64 Weigh In

This week was much less stressful then the last. My husband is doing much better which of course takes a lot of stress off of me. Thank you again for all of your prayers.


I enjoyed getting caught back up with my housework this week. I never thought I would say that but now that I have it all so organized I don't want things to change. Later on this week I will share with you how organizing my house has made it much easier for me to concentrate on my weight loss and save me money.

I also spent a lot of quality time with my girls. One of my favorite things to do. My husband and my girls are my life. I love when we can just relax and have fun. Yesterday I took my oldest daughter swimming. We had so much fun having some mommy and daughter time. I will admit that it was hard for me to be in my bathing suit in front of everyone. I felt very self-conscious at first. It's like I felt like I would have 45 pounds ago. I'm hoping at some point this will go away and I will realize that I don't look like that anymore. I did get over it after I was in the water and really enjoyed myself. I will never allow the way I feel about myself to affect my children. This is why I am working so hard to be healthy. It was so funny because when I got out of the pool and went into the bathroom to get changed I looked into the full length mirror. I was shocked to see what I saw. I actually looked good. I'm not saying that I look awesome in a bathing suit but I was shocked that the picture in my head was totally off. I really did look great compared to that picture in my head. I really need my mind to catch up with me. It would make my life so much easier.

When I stepped on the scale this week I was very pleased to see 169. This is my lowest weight so far (by .4). That's a 2.4 lb loss for the week. I am excited to be back down into the 160's. I really can't wait to be in the 150's! I have a plan for that. I will share that with you tomorrow.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: no gym, the shred or running. I plan to do all of these this week.

2. Water: Yes - I did great with water.

3. Late night eating: I finally got past this one again.

4. Snacking: Snacked on fruits and veggies (and FF dip) this week.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week. Cantaloupe, grapes and strawberries.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to get back to the gym and to running. I have missed it so much. I really want to get my body to the 150's and I know exercise is the only way. That and it makes me feel strong when I exercise. I love the after exercise High!


2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on your new low. You look great.

Beth said...

You are doing so great! When life caught up with me I ran right back to my old eating habits and sat around on the couch. I feel inspired to put my Shred dvd back in and get back into my points. I want to put my bathing suit and stop making excuses to my children why I don't take them to the pool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin