Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow!

Done with Day 5 of our 30 Day Challenge (doing Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred 30 Days in a row). I am sitting here with sweat literally dripping off of my face but I feel good! What a workout. I thought it was going to get easier but I keep pushing myself harder so it really doesn't seem any easier. :) I did notice today that the crunches are getting much easier. I am so much better at them then I used to be. I can do them properly and for the full amount of time. It's exciting because I can really feel it working.

I am sore today. Most of you have emailed me with the same problem. It definitely makes it harder to do when you are sore. Today my knees where shaking during some parts because I am sore. Hopefully we will get less sore as our bodies get stronger.

I am getting ready to do some grocery shopping. I will let you know if I find anything new or interesting. Good luck to everyone that still has to do day 5 of the challenge. Just remember all of those great prizes.


------------------------------------------------------------------

Check back later today for an awesome Giveaway!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------


8 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats to you guys for doing it every day. I haven't joined the challenge but I am doing The Shred. I have noticed that it is so much easier for me to do the crunches now. I still struggle with push ups because I have no arm strength.

Anonymous said...

I can tell I'm getting stronger every day! I can finally do the plankjacks and the other one where you jump and pull your knees in. I am definitely seeing results after just 5 days!

Heather

Kelly said...

Oh, I just read about the challenge! I started doing the Shred for 30 days starting on Feb. 1st on my own. Yes, it has been difficult. I tried level 3 yesterday. WOn't make that mistake again today! :)

You're doing great. I think the soreness will eventually work itself out. Right now it's pretty tough though. We can do it!

Amanda said...

Rock it out girl! I had to stop the Shred on day 4 because I hurt my back. I will be back at it next week when the doctor clears me!

laurajane said...

Great job on Day 5. Not doing the Shred but have been trying some new, more intense exercise classes at the Y, and my muscles are definitely sore. But I kinda like that feeling because I know it's working!

Anonymous said...

I had a tough day today but made it through. I think my kidney stone is trying to take me down. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Jen

Fashion Meets Food said...

Hello! Just found your blog and love it! You`ve made it further with the 30 day challenge then I ever did

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

You guys are great! Thanks for the encouragement. You guys are all doing great also.

Kim and Kelly, I am so glad you are doing the Shred even if you aren't doing the 30 day challenge. Keep up the good work!

Heather and Jen, You are both doing great with keeping up with this challenge. It is hard but we can do it together.

Amanda,
I really how your back gets better soon so that you can get back to the shred. Just be careful not to hurt yourself again.

lauajane, The Y classes sound great. It is always good to feel those muscles working.

Fashion Meets Food, I'm so glad you found my blog. You should join in on the 30 Day challenge we are only on day 9.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin