Friday, February 19, 2010

Size 12 Pictures

I have had so many requests lately for some update pictures. I decided when I started this blog that I was only going to put progress pics on my sidebar every 10 pounds. So as much as I want to post a new picture on the side I am not going to yet. I still have another 4.6 pounds to lose before I can post another picture on the sidebar. This gives me more of an incentive to lose. I love to look at my pictures on my sidebar and see the difference between each 10 pounds lost. It really is a good motivation for me to lose each 10 pounds.




I can't believe that in another 4.6 pounds I will have lost 50 pounds. That sounds crazy!!! That is a lot of weight. I guess I really never thought that I would make it this far. Not that I thought I wouldn't make it. It is just really hard to picture yourself losing 50 pounds. I think it was just to much to think about so I took baby steps. To me every ten pounds is a step. A step towards the new, healthier me.





I thought that since I am not going to post pictures in the side bar yet I can still post some pictures of me in my new size 12 clothing. I only have pictures of myself in one outfit from wal-mart but I also went to the mall today and tried on an outfit. I didn't like it and I didn't end up buying myself any clothes but it was nice trying something on in a smaller size. I am going to post the picture just for fun but for some reason I just didn't like the pink sweater.




My size 12 Wal-mart outfit. ($7 jeans & $7 sweater)






My silly pose. My sister made me do it.





Size 12 outfit at Macy's - I didn't like it enough to buy it but it felt good to try on a size 12.



My sister and I being silly like usual. :)


My sister Heather who is on her own weight loss journey. She has lost somewhere between 12 and 15 pounds. I am so proud of her. She is really trying hard and exercising everyday. She is doing awesome and I see such a big difference in her already. She looks fabulous!





15 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on wearing a size 12. That is awesome and my goal.

Syl said...

Jessica, you look beautiful! congrats to you and your sister!

Malley Cat said...

Wow you look AMAZING!!!!! I am floored by the pictures, you have made such awesome progress. Keep up the good work, you're an awesome inspiration!

Michelle Kwasny said...

I'm a new follower to your blog. You both look awesome. Congrats on all your progress!!

Joe and Brittany said...

You're looking hot in those size 12 jeans! You look so skinny!

Tatulah said...

That is sooo awesome. Congrats.

TJ said...

I love the new pics! :) You look GREAT! :)

Nicole @ Let Them Eat Lettuce said...

So happy to have found your blog-- you look absolutely wonderful!

Maureen said...

You and your sister are doing amazing!

spunkysuzi said...

You both look fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Beth said...

You look great in those jeans. The skirt looked good too. You're doing so great!

tammyyarbrough said...

Fantastic! I have lost 45 pounds and gone from 218 to 173, so we are pretty close. I also just bought a size 12 and was SHOCKED that they fit. It made me cry. We have come so far. Yea for you! Yea for me!!

The Sweet Tooth Obliteration Operation said...

Hello, just stopped by your blog because I love the idea of a diet on a budget. I am a poor college student so I am excited to see ways to live a healthy lifestyle and save money! Your progress pics are amazing too!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! You look fantastic and happy. Keep up the GREAT work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin