Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guess What I Did Today!

I just wanted to tell everyone that today we have completed Day 18 of the Pudget 30 Day Challenge! Great job everyone. You are all doing great. It is so hard to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred day after day. I guess it's not the Shred that is so hard. It is exercising every day for 30 days. No just exercising but hard exercising. I just wanted to tell all of you that you are doing awesome and I am so proud of you all for sticking with it. Only 13 more days to go. We can do this! If you need more motivation then that just think about these great prizes.


In-town (or willing to travel):

1st Place - A "Makeover" at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA). This includes a Cut, Color, Wax and Makeup Application. plus,
A Gift Pack worth over $75 in Tupperware from Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.

2nd Place - A Cut and Makeup Application or Wax at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA).



Out-of town:

1st Place - A Gift Basket of my favorite weight loss foods and products.

2nd Place - $1.00 in Tupperware E-Gift Certificates for every pound lost during the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge (minimum of $10.00). Given by Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.






----------------------------------------------------------------


Are you still wondering what I did today?
I went shopping. Guess what I bought? Size 12 Jeans!!!! Yep, I am finally in a size 12. I feel like it took me forever but it was worth all of the time and effort. I feel so good. I started at a size 18 and now I can say that I am in a size 12. It is such an exciting feeling. Not only did I fit into a size 12 pair of jeans but I only paid $7.00 a pair on clearance at Walmart. So of course I bought myself 3 different pairs. They are all really cute and you just can't beat jeans for $7.00 a pair. I also got two shirts and a sweater for $13.00 combined.



I was going to have my husband take pictures for all of you to see but I didn't do my hair or makeup after my run today so I decided to hold off on the pictures until another day. Now I can officially say that my next goal is a size 10. That seems crazy for me to write because I honestly have never worn a 10 in my entire life. I went from a child's size right to a 12 and then up and down from there. So I am not really sure what I will look like in a size 10 but I a excited and ready to find out.




I am really hoping by the summer that I will be in a 10.
A friend of mine gave me a beautiful Land's End swimsuit today and it is a size 10. It is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to wear it this summer. Not only wear it but wear it and feel good in it. I just can't wait. I tried it on today and it fits but is very tight. It is going to look so cute when it really fits me properly. It is a really good incentive for me. Something to keep me motivated and moving forward.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you use to keep yourself motivated to lose weight?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


6 comments:

jess214 said...

YAHOO!!! I am with you on the size. I was in an 18 MAYBE 16 when I started losing weight. I have lost about 22 lbs. My mom had a pair of jeans that she liked, but were too long for her so she said I could have them. I tried them on and they were a smidge tight, but wearable...and SIZE 12!!!!! I did the same as you...kid size to a 12 and a 12 through high school. I lost a bit after my first year of college and got down to about 10 or so, but then GAINED when I got married. I am super excited to be back to a 12. GREAT JOB!!! And what great deals. Maybe I better head to Walmart to see if mine has jeans on clearance...the ones I've been wearing are getting rather baggy.

jess214 said...

YAHOO!!! I am with you on the size. I was in an 18 MAYBE 16 when I started losing weight. I have lost about 22 lbs. My mom had a pair of jeans that she liked, but were too long for her so she said I could have them. I tried them on and they were a smidge tight, but wearable...and SIZE 12!!!!! I did the same as you...kid size to a 12 and a 12 through high school. I lost a bit after my first year of college and got down to about 10 or so, but then GAINED when I got married. I am super excited to be back to a 12. GREAT JOB!!! And what great deals. Maybe I better head to Walmart to see if mine has jeans on clearance...the ones I've been wearing are getting rather baggy.

Malley Cat said...

Way to go on your NSV, you're a great inspiration! Now I'll definitely do the next 29 days of the workout I've started for the 5th time today!!

Joe and Brittany said...

YAY for your jean victory! That's so awesome!

Mama Bear June said...

So when will you post a new photo on the side bar? :-)

Congrats on the size 12s. How awesome is that feeling????!!!!

Path to Health

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Jess - Thanks so much for the encouragement. I am so excited that you are down to a size 12 also. It is such a good feeling.

Malley Cat - Great job getting back to the workout. It's so hard but definitely worth it in the long run.

Brittany - Thanks for all of your support!

Mama Bear June- It really is an awesome feeling. Thanks for all of your kind comments of support through my weight loss journey.

p.s. I can't wait to post a new picture. I have to lose another 4.4 pounds before I can do so. I only post on the sidebar every 10 pounds. It keeps me motivated to keep losing. I can't wait! I love to look at the way my body has changed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin