Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3- The Pudget 30 Day Challenge

I have to tell all of you that I am so impressed. I love reading your emails about how you did every day. It gets me so motivated when I get up in the morning and find so many emails from those of you that do The Shred in the very early hours of the morning. You guys are awesome!

I did Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred today and it was awful! I don't think I will ever do it again. I hated ever second of it. I made it through but I am definitely not ready for that level yet. Back to level 2 tomorrow. It was definitely a good workout but not something I want to do again. Maybe more towards the end of our Pudget 30 Day Challenge.

I hope you are all enjoying getting your bodies in shape while trying to earn some awesome prizes! Keep up the good work and keep on Shredding!

Just a quick reminder of the wonderful prizes that were donated for this challenge. They are so worth doing The 30 Day Shred for 30 Days in a row!


In-town (or willing to travel):

1st Place - A "Makeover" at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA). This includes a Cut, Color, Wax and Makeup Application. plus,
A Gift Pack worth over $75 in Tupperware from Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.

2nd Place - A Cut and Makeup Application or Wax at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA).



Out-of town:

1st Place - A Gift Basket of my favorite weight loss foods and products.

2nd Place - $1.00 in Tupperware E-Gift Certificates for every pound lost during the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge (minimum of $10.00). Given by Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wrote so many post today that I don't want you to miss. Make sure you check them out.

1/2 Marathon training update

the Beck diet for life - Week 1

Giveaway winner!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

laurajane said...

Great job on making it through the Level 3 workout even though you hated it! It sounds tough! I don't have that exercise DVD, but everyone keeps talking about it, so I'm tempted to try it out.

Anonymous said...

day 3. still on level one. I think i will do it for 10 days and then switch it up. Still hanging in there.
Jen

spunkysuzi said...

You have inspired me to get my butt in gear! So Monday i did a body sculpt class, Tuesday i went to Zumba and Yoga, and today i actually played soccer for an hour :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin