Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1 - The Pudget 30 Day Challenge

Today's the day! The start of our 30 Day Challenge. I was so excited to wake up this morning to all of your emails. I am so glad that so many of you are joining me in this challenge. We are going be seeing some great results by the end of the month and I can't wait to here all of your success stories. This is going to be so exciting and it is going to be so wonderful to do this together and support each other.

I just finished level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. I forgot how much I dislike that workout (in a good way :) ). It was tough but I survived day 1. Now I am looking forward to day 2.

Remember that today is the last day to email me your pictures for the contest. Please email them to pudgetlosingweightonabudget@yahoo.com . I hope you all enjoy day 1 of the challenge. I can't wait to hear how you did.
-----------------------------------------------------------

What level do you find the easiest? I like level 2 more then level 1. For some reason I find it easier.

----------------------------------------------------------


7 comments:

Heather said...

I "like" level 2 better than level 1 as well. Unfortunately, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and level 2 makes my elbows, wrists and shoulders hurt. I think I will alternate level and level 2, and give my joints a chance to rest. I also find that if I do the 30-Day Shred while listening to my Ipod, it helps. Her voice gets on my nerves after I start sweating ! :)

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! JUST THE MOTIVATION I NEED. I EVEN OVERHEARD MY HUSBAND BRAGGING ABOUT MY EXERCISING AND WEIGHT LOSE TO HIS MOTHER! AMAZING!

Syl said...

I love level 3!!! I didn't like level 2 one bit, not sure what it was but will take 3 over 2 anyday!

Good luck on your challenge, you are going to do great!

Jess said...

I guess I will have to give level 2 a try. I have done level 1 3 times. Might help to switch things up a bit too. It was tough today since a wonderful cold hit full force this weekend.
But I'm not gonna let it stop me!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Heather, I think it is good to switch it up especially when you are in pain. The headphones sound like a great idea. I get so annoyed with Jillian and I think it would be nice to listen to some upbeat music instead. I am going to give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for the great idea.

Syl, I glad you said that. I have been considering doing level 3. Maybe I will try tomorrow.

Jess, You are doing awesome. Especially since you aren't feeling well. Keep up the good work. :)

rachael said...

Ooooh...this is so fun...I like doing this WITH other people! :) Today was hard for me. I just started last week getting up at 5:15am and working out from 5:30 - 6:00. It's just the only way I KNOW I'll always get it in my day. By 7am my husband is gone and at least one of my three kids is up (ages 2,3,and 4) Sooooo...here we go! I'm making myself stick to level one for a while, but I like level two better too. :) Good luck on day 2 everybody!!

Anonymous said...

oops..I emailed you yesterday and did not leave a comment.
I have finished level 1. I did look ahead at level
2 and was a little scared. YIKES
Jen

Anonymous said...

I am leaving so had to post day 2 sign in here. I hope that is ok. Done with Day 2. Better than day 1. YEH.

Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin