Thursday, February 25, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 60 Weigh In

150's Here I Come!!! That's right. I am officially in the 160's and on my way to the 150's!!! I am definitely excited about this one. The 150's sounds so awesome! I am so motivated to get there.

Today when I stepped on the scale the number that I saw was 169.4. That's a 1.6 loss from last week. Yippee!!! I am so close to being able to post a new update pic in my sidebar. I just can't wait. It will be my 50 pounds lost picture. That sounds so crazy. I really never thought that I could lose 50 pounds and now I am only 2.8 pounds away. It really is doable. I can't wait to compare my first picture with my 50 pounds lost picture. It's gonna be fun. :)

It's been a rough week physically and emotionally. My husband is still not feeling very well so we have been going back and forth to the Doctor all week. Tomorrow we will go for more testing. It has been very tiring because I haven't been sleeping well. I think I am having trouble sleeping because of my running injury. I am in so much pain when I lay down. I am going back to the chiropractor today so hopefully I will feel better after another adjustment. I also have a nasty head cold on top of everything else. I am so ready to start feeling better and have my husband back to normal.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: no gym, the shred or running since Saturday. I am ready to start exercising.

2. Water: Yes - Tons of water

3. Late night eating: A little to much light ice cream.

4. Snacking: I did pretty good with snacking. I really enjoyed my pears this week.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of fruits and veggies this week.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I hope to get back to exercising this week. I will find out more when I go to the chiropractor today. I am going to continue to eat more fruit. It really seems to be helping me feel more satisfied. That and I discovered that I love pears almost as much as watermelon. :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite Fruit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


19 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

My two favs are pears and watermelon!

Kelly said...

Oh that's wonderful!!! Congratulations. You are really doing great. I'm impressed. :) You'll be in those 150s so soon. Can I be jealous? LOL

Sorry to hear about your hubby and the injury. Hope everyone is feeling better and back to normal soon!

Way to rock that scale!

Scuttleboose said...

Congratulations on your weigh in! How exciting! Pears are so yummy, but I haven't found the ideal keeping spot for them. In the fridge, they ripen too quickly, and in a bowl on the table, they stay hard for a week! Any tips? Thanks, and congrats again!

tammyyarbrough said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so very proud of you! It takes a whole lot of dedication and hard work to come as far as you have! I have Fybro, too, and have lost 45 pounds, so believe me, I know!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your pictures, too!
P.S. My two favs are bananas and cantaloupe!

Popcorn House said...

That is wonderful news! What is your ultimate goal weight?

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Popcorn House - My original goal was 150. I don't know if that will change once I get there or not. It is so hard to say because I don't really know how I will look or feel at that weight. I guess I will just have to weight and see. Honestly I don't know if my body was made to be much less then that. I guess since I have never been at that weight before I just can't picture it. :)

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Kelly - You could be jealous but there is absolutely no reason to be. You are doing awesome. You have lost more weight then I have. I am so impressed with your progress and I love reading about your journey. :)

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Scuttleboose - I know what you mean about the pears. I have found the perfect solution. You have to get some of these Tupperware FridgeSmart containers. Go to this link ( http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=18002&fv_item_number=P10056908000 ). I put my pears in one and they last so much longer then just in the fridge or on the counter. I love mine. It has little vents and a system to tell you how many vent to open for each type of food. The directions are listed on the side of the container so you never lose them. I use mine for all kinds of fruits and veggies. It actually kept my lettuce perfect looking for about a month. I didn't eat it after that long because I thought that it was to old but was definitely proof for me that they do work as well as Tupperware claims.

You can order them right from this link and they only charge a few dollars to have it shipped directly to your house. I think I have the Small one. I can squeeze about 4 pairs in it but if I were you I would spend the extra couple dollars and get the medium or large one. Then you don't have to squish anything.

Hope this helps!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Tammyyarbrough - You are right. It is so hard to lose weight and maybe even a little harder when you have a disease but we have both proven that it is possible. I am sure you will agree with me that it is so worth all of the effort.

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Nicole @ Let Them Eat Lettuce said...

I know how you feel when you realize how much you've lost and are just amazed! I really never thought I could lose such a significant amount of weight (about 25 for me) but I'm so happy I did!! I love that you are taking the chance to recognize your strengths this week as well as your weaknesses. Congrats!

From Fat to Fit said...

Yay!! Keep it up! ☺

Me, I love me some watermelon too! I used to love bananas, but they are so hard for me to eat now. Boo.

jess214 said...

YAY!!! How exciting. I can't wait to see your new pics.

Praying that you and your husband are feeling better quickly.

MB said...

Congrats on your loss. 50 pounds lost is a big milestone. I can't wait to see the updated pictures.

I hope you and your husband get on the road to recovery quickly.

Fanchy said...

WTG - you are smokin thru those numbers. I can always check out your blog and find inspiration. That's why I gave you the Kreativ Blogger award.

Check it out!!

http://notinggrace.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-major-award.html

Carla said...

Congrats on the weigh in! I know it must feel great. I have been waiting to get into the 150's since October. I guess I need to try harder. :op

And for it's apples, apples, apples. Although, I love me some pineAPPLES too. LOL

Tatulah said...

I love cherries and mangoes. Man oh man, they are theeeee best fruits ever. I love summer b/c that's when the Cherry Trucks arrive. Nom nom nom.

Jenn said...

Congrats on the loss, Jessica! I'm sorry to hear you and your hubby are not feeling well right now.
I have LOTS of fruit I love - strawberries, pineapple, bananas, a really crisp apple, in season oranges...they are all yummy!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

You guys are great. Thanks for all of the yummy responses. It all sounds so good. I think I am going to eat a pear right now. :)

Anonymous said...

any fruit is wonderful as long as it's in season and fresh!!!! nothing worse than those pathetic white ish pink starwberries they try to peddle in the middle of winter! crisp apples, juicy oranges, red strawberries, fat blueberries, watermelon, honeydew, cherries, kiwi!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin