Thursday, February 18, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 59 Weigh In

***Don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win the gift pack from The Healthy Pantry! It's a great prize and I can guarantee you that you don't want to miss out on this one. Click here to enter. ***





Another week gone by. It just seems like time is flying. Soon it will be warm again and I can wear flip flops and enjoy the sun. I can't wait!





This week was crazy but so much fun. I spent last Thursday and Friday cleaning my house and packing for our trip to New York. I did Jillian Michaels on both days but not while I was away in New York. I know, it's a 30 day challenge but honestly I got my period and I had a sick kid and I was away from home. So I used all of those as an excuse not to exercise. I regret it now but that's the decision I made so I have to live with it. I got back on track as soon as I got home on Monday and I am very motivated to finish the last 12 days of the Pudget 30 Day challenge.





I have kept up with my 1/2 marathon training and I ran 4 miles on Tuesday. That is the furthest I have run so far. Today I am going to run again (probably another 4 miles) and then on Saturday I plan to run six miles. I 'm not quite sure if I can do it but I am going to do my best.





I also had one of my favorite meals on Monday. Homemade cheeseburgers, green beans and baked perogies. Here's a picture. I used 90/10 hamburger, 2% cheese, and a light roll for my burger. If you have never made baked perogies you have to try them. They taste just like fried perogies only with way less fat. I spray my baking dish with cooking spray and then lay out the frozen perogies in a single layer and spray the tops with a little cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until perogies are crispy and slightly browned. Then I spray the tops with a little cooking spray and a little salt. They are awesome!






Onto my weigh in for this morning. I weighed in at 171! I know I should be thrilled that I lost another 1.4 pounds but part of me is disappointed. I know it sounds stupid but I really was hoping to be in the 160's this week. I knew it wasn't very likely that this would happen but in the back of my mind I kept imaging that I would be. Oh well. Hopefully next week. Then I can be super thrilled. :)

I have other great news to share with you but it is going to have to wait until later tonight when I have time to post again. So be sure to check back tonight.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: no gym - sick baby and then trip to New York, 1/2 marathon training every other day, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (missed 3 days).

2. Water: Yes -I have really been craving it. I'm telling you it really has helped me to have my Tupperware water bottle everywhere I go. It saves me tons of money when I'm out and I am always drinking. It really is worth the thirteen dollars.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: Chocolate Teddy Grahams, light ice cream, jalapeno pringle sticks (a new fav.).

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: lots of veggies and I actually ate lots of fruit this week. I ate it when we went out to the Indian restaurant and I have also been eating pears everyday. Yum, almost as good as watermelon. :)


What do I need to work on for next week:

I am going to continue my 1/2 marathon training every other day. By the end of the week I am going to try to be able to run 6 miles at a time. I will also be making myself do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred every day as part of the Pudget 30 Day Challenge.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to hear how all of you did this week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

tammyyarbrough said...

Fantastic job!!

jess214 said...

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get to the 160s...but I'm still waiting to get the the 170s first! You are doing awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin