Thursday, February 4, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 57 Weigh In

What an awesome week! I was able to start training again for my half marathon, get back to the gym and start the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge". It has been a great week for exercise.

And check out what all of that exercise did for my weight. When I got on the scale this morning I was more then excited to see 174 pounds! It has been so, so long since I have been down this low. That is a 2.6 pound loss for the week. I am feeling great. I think I am on a weight loss high.

I can't believe how close I am to being in the 160's. For a while it seemed impossible to get to that weight. Now I am only 5 pounds away from being in the 160's. It is just so exciting.

What I am most excited about is thinking that this summer I am going to be in the 160's or even 150's in a bathing suit. I am just so excited to go bathing suit shopping in a few months. I might actually look good in one this year. It's going to be so much fun to take my girls to the pool and not be embarrassed with how I look in my swim suit.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: running, elliptical, weights, resistance bands, exercise ball, stepper and Jillian Michaels.

2. Water: Yes - I really picked up my water intake this week. I think it really gave my weight loss a nice boost.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: Usually one snack in between lunch and dinner and sometimes a little low-fat girl scout ice cream before bed. :)

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate homemade applesauce made with Splenda and lots of veggies. I really need to find some kind of fruit that I like at this time of year. All I want is Watermelon and they are to small and expensive.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to keep up with the water intake. It really seems to be helping. I also need to run approx. every other day. I really hate it but I am going to do it anyway. And of course I need to continue to do Jillian Michaels, 30 Day Shred, every day. I feel so good after I do her workouts.

I also need to track my points a little better. I have become very relaxed with guessing at points and I really should calculate them and write them down when I eat something.


7 comments:

Joe and Brittany said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome!

Syl said...

Congrats Jessica, that's definately something to celebrate! I feel the same way and this year i am excited about summer and getting into a bathing suit with no fear!
Way to go!

spunkysuzi said...

Wow, you had an awesome week!! And that's a great loss this week :) Go you

Ruby said...

YAY! for you.... I weigh in tomorrow and am hoping to have a super week as well! I'm almost in the 160's :)

Kelly said...

Way to go!!

laurajane said...

Awesome!!! All your hard work is paying off.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks everyone for the support!

Ruby, Great job with the weight loss. Let me know how you did!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin