Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Soon To Come....The Pudget 30 Day Challenge

I am so excited to announce that I will be holding my first blog challenge contest. It is called The Pudget 30 Day Challenge!!!

I am thrilled to tell you all that I have sponsors who will be giving out great prices to the winners of the challenge. I will announce the exact prizes in a few days.

The challenge will be to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred exercise video for 30 days in a row.** The winners of this challenge will have successfully completed 30 days of the 30 Day Shred and will have lost the largest percentage of body weight.

I will be announcing the complete details and rules in a few days but I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you don't already own the exercise DVD. You can purchase it here or here for less then $9.00 and you may even be able to find it at one of your local stores.

The Pudget 30 Day Challenge will begin on Monday, January 25th, 2010. Make sure you get yourself a copy of "The Shred" before then.

I hope you will all join me in The Pudget 30 Day Challenge. This is one Challenge you won't want to miss. The prizes are awesome and the best prize of all will be the success you will feel after finishing this challenge.




Also, make sure you click here to enter my giveaway. It ends tonight at 11:59 pm.



**This contest is in no way affiliated with Jillian Michaels. It is a contest created and ran by Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget. I am not responsible for the prizes. The winners names and information will be given to the sponsors and the prizes will be distributed by them. I make the final judgement call on who wins the prizes. Anyone who does not meet the criteria needed to win the prizes will be eliminated. Any changes made to contest rules will be announced before or during the contest on Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget.


6 comments:

Ruby said...

this is a great challange! I just bout this DVD and did the 1st workout yest. I'm still in pain! lol

sign me up!

Heather said...

Sounds great! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I am excited. DO you have to have a blog to participate or can we just email you pictures?
I would have to get my blog up and going. I have been working on it but not up yet.
JEn

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

I am so excited that you are all interested in the contest. The prizes are going to be great!

Jen, No blog needed but if you need any help let me know. I will have everyone email me pictures. I will post all of the details later in the week.

Kat said...

I like your blog, and your recipes/meal plans. I will be following! I have 125 lbs to lose...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Sounds good.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin