Friday, January 29, 2010

The Pudget 30 Day Challenge

I hope you are all ready for our 30 Day Challenge to start on Monday. Click here for all of the details. I am really excited to see some results!

Make sure you send me your pictures and weight by Monday to be included in the contest. Please don't be embarrassed or ashamed to send them to me. I am by no means going to judge anyone by how much they weigh or what they look like. I know how hard it is to share your weight with someone else but sometimes that is the push you need to get started in the right direction. Sharing my weight with all of you over a year ago was the best thing I ever did. It made me realize that I am not alone. That there are so many people in the same situation as me and that the support is awesome. I just don't want anyone to miss out on these great prizes because of fear. Don't let fear rule you. We are all in this together. :)


3 comments:

Syl said...

If I didn't already have so much on my plate I would definately join you - good luck on the shred it always leaves such great results at the end!

Anonymous said...

I will be joining and getting my info to you today or tomorrow. I am excited to have a great support system. YAH

Jen

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Good luck everyone!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin