Sunday, January 24, 2010

"The Pudget 30 Day Challenge" Update and Rules

I'm sorry about not posting this sooner but I have been having a rough time with my medicine and also my Mom had a stroke this week so I have been very busy.

"The Pudget 30 Day Challenge" will be officially starting next Monday, February 1st instead of this Monday the 25th. I'm sorry for the change of plans. I am so excited to start this challenge and I know many of you are also. Thank you so much for all of your messages and emails.

The goal for this contest is to do the 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) for 30 Days in a row and also lose the largest percentage of body weight. If you aren't interested in taking part in the contest we would still love for you to do the challenge with us. I will be doing updates several times a week during the challenge where I hope you will all comment on how you are doing.

There will be 4 Winners. 2 In-town (or willing to travel to the Bloomsburg, PA area) and 2 Out-of-town winners.

Check out these awesome Prizes.

In-town (or willing to travel):

1st Place - A "Makeover" at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA). This includes a Cut, Color, Wax and Makeup Application. plus,
A Gift Pack worth over $75 in Tupperware from Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.

2nd Place - A Cut and Makeup Application or Wax at All About You Hair Salon By Joy (Bloomsburg, PA).



Out-of town:

1st Place - A Gift Basket of my favorite weight loss foods and products.

2nd Place - $1.00 in Tupperware E-Gift Certificates for every pound lost during the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge (minimum of $10.00). Given by Nyky Crabb, Tupperware Manager.


Pudget 30 Day Challenge Rules:

1. The contest will start on Feb. 1st, 2010 and end on March 2nd (at 11:59pm), 2010.

2. Between January 25th and February 1st 2010 - email me a date stamped full body shot of yourself (with a date between Jan 25th and Feb. 1st, 2010). Also, you will need to email me you starting weight and whether you are in-town or out-of-town. At the end of the 30 days you will again email a full body shot with a date stamp to me along with your ending weight. These are the numbers I will use to determine the percentage of weight lost. (Your weight given and your pictures are confidential and will not be shared with anyone or announced on this blog.)

3. Every day when you do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred you will need to send me an email telling me you did so. You will receive 5 Points for every day you did the Shred and emailed me. You can email me at pudgetlosingweightonabudget@yahoo.com .

4. At the end of the contest I will figure out your percentage of weight lost and you will receive 1 point for every percent lost.

5. The 1st place winners will be the contestants with the highest amount of points. The second place winners will be the contestants with the next highest amount of points.

I am really looking forward to this contest. I think it is going to be a lot of fun and a great way to lose a lot of weight. The best part is that we can do it together and support each other along the way. I really hope you will all join me.


**This contest is in no way affiliated with Jillian Michaels. It is a contest created and ran by Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget. I am not responsible for the prizes. The winners names and information will be given to the sponsors and the prizes will be distributed by them. I make the final judgement call on who wins the prizes. Anyone who does not meet the criteria needed to win the prizes will be eliminated. Any changes made to contest rules will be announced before or during the contest on Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget.


9 comments:

rachael said...

I went ahead and started today so I'd keep myself on track (otherwise i'd have another week "off" and the scale would keep going up). It's okay though...I'll just start up next week with everyone and it'll push me even further!!) Thanks for posting about this...hope you're doing better and that you mom is too! Take care!

Ruby said...

sounds good! I'm looking forward to this challenge:)

Kristin said...

Awesome prizes!!!!

TJ said...

Hope your Mom is doing well!

Jess said...

Count me in! I'm kinda glad you had to postpone. My stomach has been kinda funky...so by next week I will really be ready to go.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are hanging in there. Stay strong through all of this. Praying for you and your mom.
Jen

boo@NFL Draft said...

Try eating less salt and also will watching tv jog or run in place during cermercials. MY family did this and we all lost about 10 pounds each month.Wish helpful for all!!!

Shannon said...

Hi Jessica.

I hope your mom is okay!! The med change is not giong so well?? Are you having bad side affects?

I will be thinking of you during this hard time.

Shannon

Monkey's in Disquise said...

I'm in too!! Will email you! Hope you mom is doing ok!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin