Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Have Energy!

I am finally starting to feel like I have some of my energy back. It only took almost two weeks on the 1/2 dose of the new meds to start feeling better. Tomorrow I start the full dose. I really hope my body doesn't react badly to it.

My goal for the day is to get some exercise in. I kind of want to go outside and run. I might just do that. My dog would probably love to go for a nice run. Never mind. I just realized it is supposed to be in the teens today. I don't have the clothes to run in weather like this. Oh well. Maybe I will run on the treadmill and save Jillian Michaels for next week when we start the 30 Day Challenge.

I almost forgot. This morning when I got on the scale I weighed 175 Pounds. I am so thrilled. I haven't weighed 175 in years. I finally got past the 40 pounds lost. I now have lost 41.6 pounds. Very, very exciting! I know it's not my official weigh in day but I was just to excited to wait. :) Next stop is another 10 pound picture to post. That's my favorite part! It always keeps me motivated.

Have a great Saturday everyone! Don't forget to check out my newest Giveaway, A great book we will start reading together next week and The Pudget 30 Day Challenge. Lots of exciting things happening next week including another really Awesome Giveaway! Make sure you get your pictures emailed to me by Monday the 1st.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


7 comments:

Joe and Brittany said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you!

Meg said...

Great job on reaching 175! And so glad you are feeling better!

Two of Me said...

Congrats on the loss Jessica!!!

Best,
Two
http://drophalfofme.blogspot.com/

Mimi said...

Yahoo for 40+ lbs gone!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I can't wait to reach 175.

Foodie Girl said...

Great job! You are doing fantabulous!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats on the loss. You rock.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin