Friday, January 15, 2010

I Did It!!!

I really did it! I ran for three miles straight and it almost killed me. :) Actually I was feeling a little light headed by the end but I was determined to not give up and not take a break. I ran a whole three miles without even a second of walking in between. It feels so great and so unreal that I can do this. It is one of the best feelings in the world.




This is a picture of me after my first full 3 mile run. I wanted to remember what it felt like to do this and I figured a picture says a thousand words. Now don't laugh!






Today's 1/2 Marathon Training Stats:

Treadmill: (not including warm up and cool down)
Time: 37 minutes
Distance: 3 Miles
Calories Burned: 486

------------------------------------------------------------------------


11 comments:

Tamzin said...

AWESOME!!!!!! You are kicking ass! remember to streatch after....so that you don't get any IT band issues for your run!! :)

Keep it up!

Syl said...

that is so great! TAke that feeling of running 3 miles and times it by a thousand and that's what you will feel crossing a finish line!

Great work!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great job.

TLEstrogen said...

WTG Jessica! That is just awesome!

Joe and Brittany said...

Hi there!

I'm a little follower of yours, and I LOVE your blog!

Way to go on the 3 miles! That is so amazing, and a great accomplishment! Reading it put a big smile on my face for you!

Brittany

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thank you so much everyone for all of your encouragement. It means so much to me. :)

Meg said...

Way to go, Jessica! That's awesome!

Thunder Thigh Bride said...

Woot Woot! Awesome Job keep up the good work!

MB said...

WOW! I can't wait 'til I can run that far. Keep up the good work. Do I hear 4 miles?

Margie said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beingkeri said...

Wow - that is awesome! What an inspiration for the rest of us. (Time for me to kick it up a notch for sure!)
Just found your blog and I am LOVING it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin