Thursday, January 28, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 56 Weigh In

It's the end of another rough week. My medicine is still making me a little nauseous but mostly I am having problems sleeping. The lack of sleep is leaving me exhausted and with headaches. I start the full dose of my medicine on Sunday. I am just praying that it helps with the pain and that the nausea doesn't get worse.

On the up side I got on the scale this morning and the I saw numbers that I haven't seen in a while. The number on the scale was 176.6. That's a 1.4 pound loss. Almost to my lowest weight. My lowest was 176.4. I hope next week I will be down to 175. That would be awesome! If I wouldn't have eaten a Cheeseburger and french fries at Applebee's yesterday I probably would be down to that today. :) I hadn't been to Applebee's in so long and I just couldn't resist.

Other then at Applebee's I did very well this week. I didn't have much of an appetite but when I ate I did have to make myself eat healthy. When I don't feel well I just want to eat fattening foods. I am proud of myself for not giving in to those cravings. I ate healthy all week (except yesterday).

I didn't get much exercise in just because of my lack of energy. Honestly it takes everything in me to keep my house clean and take care of my kids. Last night I slept a little better and I do feel more energy today so I am going to try to get some exercise in today.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: yes

2. Water: Yes

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: Not much.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate both fruit and veggies this week.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to get my energy level back up so I can start the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge" on Monday. I also need to continue to really watch what I eat. Especially since I am so tired. When I am tired I seem to mindlessly eat and only want junk. I plan to be extra cautious of this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope you are all planning on participating in the "Pudget 30 Day Challenge". Remember to email me your picture by Monday the 1st. If you are planning on doing the Challenge but not entering the contest you do not have to email me your picture and info. I am hoping everyone will join me in this challenge and also in sharing tips and updates each week. I have some great prizes to give away and it is going to be a great way to drop some extra pounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4 comments:

Two of Me said...

Congrats, Jessica on the loss this week! Sounds like a hard week for you but you are still showing a loss. That is great! Hope you feel better next week!

Best,
Two
Followy my journey to lose half of me: http://drophalfofme.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!! *high five* That's super awesome, girl! I love your progress pictures. Such a change! Very inspiring. I'mproud of you. :)

spunkysuzi said...

I'm not going to enter the challenge but i will be doing it along with you :)

Joe and Brittany said...

Congrats on your loss!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin