Thursday, January 21, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 55 Weigh In

I am very happy with this weeks weigh in. This morning when I weighed myself the scale said 178 pounds. This is a four pound loss for the week. I am really excited but I can't take the credit for it. I haven't been eating much of anything since Sunday because of my new medicine. I didn't even make it to the gym today. I really hope my body adjusts soon because I'm not sure how much more I can take. The migraines and nausea are killing me.

I am hoping by next week I will be down to my lowest weight of 176. Then I will be really excited. As soon as I start feeling a little better I am going to start running again. I am actually looking forward to it. A friend and I are planning on running outside as soon as I feel better. It will be fun to have someone to run with and someone to help keep me motivated. I'm excited!


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: yes

2. Water: Yes

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: No. I can barely eat meals right now.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: didn't eat much of either this week.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to start feeling better so that I can get back on track with my half marathon training. I really want to do this. I just need my body to help me out. As soon as the nausea goes away I am going to start running again and start back at the gym. I am ready to get back on track!


8 comments:

Joe and Brittany said...

Good job! Hope you get to feeling better!

spunkysuzi said...

What a great weigh in this week!! You go girl ;)

Meg said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! And so sorry you are having such a hard time...it stinks when medicines can make you feel worse rather than better!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

congrats on the loss. Hope you feel better soon.

rachael said...

are we starting the 30 day shred tomorrow?? I'm all set to go...so, I guess I for sure am starting. :) Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping you are feeling better. Are we going to start the shred tomorrow

Lisa said...

Wow! Congrats on your loss!

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

laurajane said...

Congratulations on the loss!! 4 pounds is wonderful. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin