Thursday, January 7, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 53 Weigh In

I am very excited about this week for many reasons. 1, I survived my first year of blogging my weight loss journey and had so much fun doing it. I think it is really cool that I can look back at what I did for a whole year. 2, I decided to run a half marathon to celebrate my 1 year blogging anniversary. Crazy!!! 3. I lost 3.2 pounds this week which puts me at 179.8. Awesome!!!

Wow, what a week. I ate healthy, I exercised a lot and I feel good. I don't want this feeling to ever end. It would be so great to be down another 3 pounds by next week. It feels great to be back in the 170's and even better knowing that I am getting back in shape.

I am so excited because my sister is joining the gym today. We are going to have so much fun exercising together. I am going to show her a lot of the things I learned with the exercise ball, resistance bands and stepper and of course I will do it with her. :) I love that stuff. I can't wait!


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Yes, Half marathon training. 2 miles run Monday, Elliptical training #2 Tuesday, 3 Mile run Wednesday, and off to the gym today.

2. Water: Yes, more then I have been in weeks.

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: The Hungry Girl S'mores Mix has been saving me. I love that stuff and it actually is filling.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I ate lots of veggies but not enough fruit. I need to check walmart today for Watermelon (my favorite fruit).


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to focus on 1/2 Marathon Training and what I eat. I want to eat healthy but also eat enough to make my runs a little easier. I still need to figure out that balance.

I also want to lose another 3 pounds this week. It will be hard but definitely doable. Especially with all of the exercise I am getting in with this training.


7 comments:

TLEstrogen said...

Hey girl! Green smoothies can help you get those fruits and veggies in. That's how I'm getting most of mine! WTG and congrats!

TJ said...

WTG! You had a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, That's awesome!! It's so much easier to stick with something when you see the rewards. Keep going I know you can do it.

Elizabeth

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Good for you. You are doing great. I think I want to do a half marathon too. Just have to decide when.

Bowmanh23 said...

Great recipe! I need to get that book.

Beth said...

Hooray! I love seeing a loss at at the scale. Great job!

laurajane said...

Congratulations! That's a wonderful loss and perfect for your one-year anniversary week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin