Friday, January 1, 2010

And The Number Is....Week 52 Weigh In

It has been two weeks since I weighed in and all I can say is YIKES!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 183 pounds. Yeah, that is a 3.4 gain. I really shouldn't be surprised by this. I have eaten like a pig for the past two weeks. I ate everything and anything I wanted. I'm not sure why I gave myself permission to do this but I did.

Today I started the new year off right. I had Hungry Girl's Hula Scramble for breakfast and a lean hamburger w/ laughing cow cheese and two perigees for lunch and the same for dinner plus one more perigee. I plan to have a light snack and 25 calorie hot chocolate later on with my girls. It really felt good to eat healthy and think before I put food in my mouth. I actually went through my old posts, recipes and Hungry Girl cookbooks to plan some meals for the week. I can't wait to see what the first week in 2010 brings for me weight loss wise.



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: no

3. Late night eating: yes

4. Snacking: Way, way, way to much.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: No.


2 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Keep making the healthy choices as you did that first day of the year. You'll get rid of that extra poundage in no time. Happy New Year!

Chibi said...

It sounds like you're off to a great start - you'll lose it again! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin