Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Struggling To Get Back On Track

Sorry I haven't been around this week. It has been a crazy crazy week. I have been busy with Silpada Parties and a Vendor Show and also a daughter that has had croup twice within the past eight days. They said that she just happened to pick up another virus really quickly. The poor thing is on steroids again. Hopefully we both get some sleep tonight.

I have also been sick with a head cold for about two weeks. The worst part is that I have asthma so I can't exercise until I get rid of this cough or most likely I will have an asthma attack and it wouldn't be pretty. I don't really have the energy anyway. This cold is really wiping me out. I am feeling better and I made plans to go to the gym tomorrow morning bright and early. I will let you know how it goes.

I have a Silpada Party tonight so I have to start getting things ready. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and doing my best to get back on track. Why can't it be a little easier???


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin