Saturday, December 5, 2009

Recipe Success!


My Pot Roast turned out wonderful. If you like mushrooms you will love this recipe. I am very pleased with the results. If you missed my recipe for Creamy Crockpot Mushroom Pot Roast click here to check it out. I ended up using the soup liquid in the bottom of my crockpot and adding a little flour to make some yummy gravy. It was already semi-thick so I didn't have to add to much flour. It had amazing flavor.

I also made some baked garlic french fries to go with it. They were so good. I love garlic so I put a ton of garlic on. My husband and older daughter really liked them too. My baby threw them on the floor and said yuck. So the majority of us liked them. :)

It was a great dinner and right now I am feeling very stuffed. I didn't even eat all that you see on my plate. I couldn't finish the last slice of roast. I love when food experimenting turns out to be a success. It's so much fun playing in the kitchen!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin