Monday, December 7, 2009

Product Review: Herbalife Healthy Meal Shake

I am so excited about the product review I did today. I tried a product from Herbalife. It was a Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix. The flavor I had today was Cafe Latte and it was awesome.






I mixed the shake mix with 1 Cup of Milk in my blender and then added 4or 5 ice cubes. When I opened the lid the shake smelled amazing. Just like coffee. I was a little skeptical at first about what a powder shake would taste like but when I took my first sip I was shocked. It was wonderful. It was one of those things that you can't stop drinking until it is gone. I think I may be craving these in the future. I really do need to place an order because these shakes are great and so are the herbal tea concentrates. Click here to read my review on them.




Emmett, who runs Herbalife Las Vegas also sent me the French Vanilla Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake mix. I can't wait to make this one and throw in some frozen fruit. I think it will be delish!

I have to say that I drank my shake about an hour and a half ago and I still feel really full. That is awesome! Especially since the mix only has 90 calories, 1 gram of fat and 3 grams of fiber. It is definitely a reasonable snack for me point wise. I hope it will help me to only eat one piece of pizza for dinner tonight. I am having a lazy day and decided to order pizza.

This is what the Herablife website says about the Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix "Nutritional shakes that combine the benefits of personalized nutrition with convenience so you can enjoy healthy, delicious meals. Herbalife Formula 1 shakes listed here. Herbalife has developed the number one diet shake and is proven and trusted nearly 30 years. Herbalife shakes have 8 different flavors to choose from. Pick A Shake any Shake! Herbalife Shakes formulated by science. Herbalife Formula 1 shakes have been clinically proven to help loose weight! Herbalife Shakes are great for nutrition supplementaion.".






If you are interested in trying these shakes click here. Herbalife Las Vegas has 8 different flavors to choose from and you can either order them in the packets or in a big canister.



=================================================================


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Cherie said...

To be honest this shake doesn't taste that great. In my country the saleslady called it a "milk shake" but the first time I tried it, it's NOTHING like a tasty, sinful, milkshake.

Obviously- I know.

But I think the saleslady raised my expectations a little too high. The result was just a really disappointed customer. It was really hard to swallow the first time round, mind you!

I chose to buy a package anyway cause of the health benefits she boasted of it though, and I enjoyed it A LOT more drinking it the second and third time round with lower expectations of its taste while mindful of my goal of weight loss hahh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin