Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No Sleep = No Exercise

I didn't go to exercise last night. I know I should have but the 3 1/2 hours of sleep that I got just wasn't enough to keep me going all day. On the up side I got lots of sleep last night and feel very rested today. It snowed last night so I'm not going to venture out to the gym this morning but I think I may do some Jillian Micheals. I kind of miss doing her workout. I know I will regret saying that in a few hours.

My eating wasn't to bad yesterday but the binging to keep myself awake the night before threw me over my points big time. I still have to post yesterday's eats on "What Pudget Eats". I will do that in a few minutes so you can all see how bad my binge actually was. :)

Well today is a new day. I am going to eat well and get some exercise in. I don't know about you but if I exercise in the morning I much more likely to eat well that day. I think that on those days I don't want to ruin my hard work. That and I feel better about myself when I exercise. When I am not feeling good about myself I tend to eat so much more.

I'm thinking about getting a new workout video. I think it's going to be a long winter so I would like to have a few back ups for when I can't leave the house. I have a Wii fit and I have seen that they have some workout videos for that. Maybe I will have to look into it a little more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite Workout Video? I think it would be wonderful to get a list together of all of our favorite videos. It would be very helpful to look at a list of good ones to choose from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I binge when I'm tired too. My favorite video is 30 Day Shred. I enjoy the Firm DVDs too.

Jen said...

Jillian's Shred!

Crazy Kate said...

The Bollywood Dance Workout with Hemalayaa! It's so fun & upbeat music & really gets you moving & you end up all sorts of sweaty at the end.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin