Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Need To Go To The Gym

It is so cold today and I am really having a hard time getting motivated to exercise at the gym tonight. I had planned to go this morning and this evening but my baby was up until 3 in the morning. She didn't feel well. The poor baby is having a hard time getting over this head cold. She actually seems much better today.

I'm sure you can figure out what I did to stay awake with her from about 10pm -3am. If you guess that I binged you are right. I don't know why I feel the need to do this when I am really tired. Does anyone else have this problem? Check out my new blog, "What Pudget Eats", later tonight to find out what I binged on.

Needless to say I didn't make it to the gym this morning. I was just way to tired this morning to get up early enough to pack my gym bag along with everything else I needed to pack. It was probably because I took prescription cough medicine at 3am because I couldn't stop coughing and then had to get up at 6:30am. It's a good thing I only took half the dose.

I ended up going for breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning with my sister. We had a good time and for $5.99 my daughter and I had 3 eggs (I think I forgot to order the egg beaters :( ), two turkey sausage patties and two slices of wheat toast with jelly. I ate the majority. My daughter had about 1/3 of the eggs and a little toast. It was a great brunch. I think I ate more points then I should have so I will have to take it easy with dinner tonight.

Now I guess I have to do a little research to find out how many points I used already today. This isn't going to be an easy task.

Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

beccarunsboston said...

Jessica - i'm new to your blog but LOVE IT. I love how real you are and how you've successfully managed your ups and downs. I started off at almost the exact weight as you did and it's been great to see someone along a similar journey! Keep writing, your blog is excellent!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin