Monday, December 14, 2009

Healthy Product Review: TupperWave Stack Cooker Starter Set









When I was asked to review the TupperWave Stack Cooker Set by Tupperware I was a little skeptical on how I could use this product to make low fat food in the microwave. Let me just tell you that it is possible! This is a picture of chocolate diet soda cake that I made today in the Stack Cooker. Just mix a chocolate cake mix with a can of diet soda and then pour into the stack cooker and cook in the microwave for about 8-10 minutes. It turned out great and so easy! It is perfect for a quick dessert when you have company.

















This product is awesome and I am so excited to now own one and be able to share this review with you. I have to say that this is my favorite product review yet! I will never ever make a cake in the oven again. Why would I when I can make one in my new TupperWave Stack Cooker in less then half the time with less clean up. Not only that but it saves me money on my gas bill.






Check out my pictures below. You would never guess by the way these cakes taste or look that they are made in the microwave. I made them all for members of my family and not one of them realized that I made them in the microwave. They just thought it was a normal cake.























I really can't say enough good about this product. I really love it! I am so excited to use it for anything and everything. You can do so much with it I don't know where to start. You can even cook your meat in it. How cool is that? I want to get the rest of the set because then I can make a complete meal in my microwave. The TupperWave® Stack Cooker Complete Set comes with an awesome cookbook (that I really want). It tells you step by step how to make a complete meal in the microwave in three little stackable bowls. It is so neat!




As you already know I am very honest about my product reviews. I would never promote something that I don't feel would be worth your money. So believe me when I tell you that this product is worth every penny. It is the neatest kitchen device I have ever owned!




























Apple Spice Cake:


1 can of no sugar added apple pie filling (w/ splenda)


1 spice cake mix


2 TBSP of water


Mix together and pour into Stack cooker. Microwave for 10-12 minutes.






I have some great news! Today until Sunday 12/20/09 Nyky at The Crazy Crabb is offering a great special. When you use the code "Pudget" you will receive a free $10.00 Tupperware E-Certificate with the purchase of a complete Stack Cooker Set. All you need to do is visit Nyky's Tupperware site by clicking here. Then place your order and email Nyky your order confirmation number at thecrazycrabb@yahoo.com and make sure to mention the word "Pudget".




Thanks Nyky for allowing me to review this incredible product. My whole family has thoroughly enjoyed it. :)


2 comments:

Margo said...

Thanks so much for this review! I was considering purchasing this and wishing I knew someone who'd tried it. Guess this is going on my Christmas list!

btw-You can make the "soda cake" simply by adding 2 cups of sparkling water and it takes just as good. I was concerned about feeding my family the artificial sweeteners in diet soda and gave it a try-it works great! Perrier seems to work better than other brands, but really any sparkling water will do.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Margo,
You are very welcome. I'm glad the review helped you. You are going to love the Stack Cooker! Have a great Christmas!
Jessica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin