Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Don't Avoid It

I made myself do Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred and I survived! I also made myself do level 2. I wasn't willing to admit that I may not be able to do level 2 anymore because I really haven't been working out like I used to. The best part (besides the ending) was that I was still able to do level 2. I felt like I was going to die by the end and I may be in pain from it tomorrow but I did it!


It really felt awesome to have a good workout. If any of you are feeling the way I was and avoiding exercise because you are to afraid to find out if you lost your strength. Don't do it. If you can't do it as well as you used to then you know that you need to work on it a little but most likely you will still be able to do it to an extent. Jump back in there and you will see how much better you feel.


Sorry about the crazy post. I think I am just on a high from exercising again. It feels so good!!!






I'm even sorrier for this picture. My, " I just completed level 2 of Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred and I am proud of it", picture. Please if you know me personally pretend that you didn't see this post. At least don't tell me that you saw it. :) I'm such a nut. I just really don't like people to see me before I am showered and have makeup on and my hair done.


7 comments:

Mandie said...

OMG YES! I hadn't worked out for quite some time, decided to get back into it and BLAM...it hit me...hard, I had lost that ability! I'm strong in week 2 now and it's still kicking my butt, but I feel 100% better...and I can tell from your picture YOU DO TOO! ROCK ON!

Anonymous said...

I started the shred 8 days ago and feel better. yesterday i was in a funk and today kind of too with eating but I got moving again. Stay focused.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

It does feel good to exercise especially after a break.

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Great job on the workout. One encouraging thing is how fast you can get back in the swing of things and your fitness level will even improve more!

I love that pic of you! You look strong!

Kelly said...

The Shred is super difficult. I did level 2 once. Just once. I'm afraid to try level 1 again.

You're awesome.

unathleticrunner said...

great job! I did it a while back and it kicked my butt! Now on to level 3 she will rock your world....hehe ;)

TheCrazyCrabb said...

How funny...i may just have to get that video yet. I thought you were wearing some light up hat at first...it must be the topper for your christmas tree! Thanks for being so real!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin