Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chicken Salad with Craisins

Check out this picture. It is the chicken salad that I made a few days ago. You have to try this recipe. It tastes like something that you would get at a restaurant.












It was so easy to make. I boiled the chicken and chopped it with my Tupperware Quick Chef. I love that thing. You throw the chicken in and spin it a few times and walla: The chicken is done.








Then you add these two ingredients to the chicken and a little salt and pepper.













Craisins and Fat Free Plain Yogurt




I never heard of putting yogurt in chicken salad instead of mayo. Honestly it sounds pretty gross. Nyky over at The Crazy Crabb gave me the recipe and said it was so good. So I decided to give it a try. To my surprise it was amazing. I will never make Chicken Salad with Mayo ever again. I actually like this better and it is better for me. The craisins are great in it also. It gives it that little sweetness. I bet grapes or apples would also taste good in it. You have to give it a try!!!




-------------------------------------------------------

How do you make your chicken salad?

-------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

TheCrazyCrabb said...

Hey there Jessica! This recipe is really great with apples and craisins or if you want you can make it with grapes and apples too if you don't like the craisins.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin