Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Check Out Jenn's Weight Loss Tips

I just read a great post that I wanted to share with you. It was very inspiring to me. Jenn at "Watch My Butt Shrink" wrote a post today about her top weight loss tips. She really has some great tips that have worked for her. Jenn is on a journey to lose 100 pounds. So far she has lost 31.6 pounds and still going strong. I love her blog and I think you will too. Click here to read her helpful weight loss tips. I think they will be really helpful to everyone trying to lose weight.


2 comments:

Syl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You look fantastic! I am now a follower and look forward to your continued success!

Anonymous said...

I am excited about this blog. I recently have been diag with firbromyalgia. I will be discussing with my doctor on monday about starting cymbalta. I was concerned about weight gain also, (that is how I ended up at your blog) as I am 30 pounds overweight already. Look forward to reading more here and am excited to share.

Kathy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin