Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Just a quick blog to tell all of my followers "Merry Christmas!". I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas. Not the gifts and the food (although that is fun too) but the birth of Jesus. What a wonderful gift we were given on the night Jesus was born. Let's Celebrate that gift!

Merry Christmas!!!!


MB said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy all the joys of this wonderful season.


tammyyarbrough said...

Thanks for your truthful websit. Merry Christmas! I'm 5'9 and weigh 174. I have resently lost 40 pounds, and now my new long term goal is to be 140 by my 14th anniversary June 29th. I will continue on this path with you, laughing, kicking, and screaming all the way!!

Emmett said...

I agree with you completely Jessica! Well said!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin