Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bobbing For Marshmallows!

I will not eat everything in sight. I will not eat everything in sight. I will not eat everything in sight. It's really sad but this is what I have been telling myself all day.

I am feeling a little better today but unfortunately I still feel like crap and I am very tired. For some reason today I feel like I need to eat everything and anything. It is kind of weird because my stomach is a little upset from my antibiotic. Why can't I ever get the good kind of virus. The kind that makes you not want to eat. Just kidding. About the other kind of virus anyway. :)

Today I am determined to fight this urge. I started my day off with two pieces of light bread and two teaspoons of peanut butter. Then I had six Hershey Kisses while I was working with a help technician for a new computer program. For lunch I had cheese and pretzel twists. I love those pretzel twists. They taste good with anything. Now it is 4 pm and I haven't made any dinner. I guess I should start something because I know I will be hungry again very soon. I really want to eat the salad mix in my fridge but it just doesn't sound good.

I guess I didn't eat as much as I thought today. I ate a little to much cheese but on the up side I finished it off so now I can't eat anymore. I really am going to try my best to stay on track for the rest of the night. I am going to be very busy doing games tonight at my Church's Childrens program. It is there Christmas party tonight and am going to have them bobbing for marshmallows in hot chocolate. It is going to be so much fun.

I will let you know tomorrow on "What Pudget Eats" how I do the rest of the night. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin