Thursday, December 17, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 50 Weigh In

It has been a tough week for me. I have been physically drained from this virus. I am actually starting to feel better today. I think the second dose of antibiotics is working. I was just contemplating on whether or not I will go to the gym. I really want to but I don't think my lungs are ready for it. I can't risk it with my asthma.

I feel like such a bum. I have been sick for over a month now and I only made it to the gym once and that is when I started to feel a little better. Right before I got sicker. I have to say that this is the most inconvenient time to get sick for a month. The month leading up to Christmas is the craziest and I have just felt like laying around and doing nothing. Obviously I can't do that so it has been really hard trying to keep up with my normal life and Christmas.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale this morning. It said 179.8. I can't complain. That is a .4 loss and I certainly did not deserve it. I know I ate to many points several days. I guess it all evened itself out. I'm not sure how but I'm not complaining or stepping on the scale again to double check. :0)



My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No - my lungs can't take it yet. I've been having enough trouble breathing during regular activities.

2. Water: Yes

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: I ate some very unhealthy snacks this week.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: No. I just haven't cared to.


What do I need to work on for next week:

This coming week is Christmas. I'm sure I won't be able to make it to the gym until after Christmas. Which really stinks.
My plan is to not eat everything in sight this year. It is going to be so hard. Fortunately I have a 1 year old that can't sit still and when we are at other peoples houses I have to constantly be chasing her around. It doesn't leave very much time for me to relax and eat. I am going to make healthy choices and I am going to post all of them (healthy and unhealthy) on "What Pudget Eats" so that you can all see what kind of choices I made. Make sure you go to "What Pudget Eats" and become a follower. This way you won't miss out on seeing how I do. That and it will keep me more accountable if I know you are all watching me. :)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin