Friday, December 11, 2009

And The Number Is......Week 49 Weigh In

Wow, I can't believe that next week will be the 50th week of my weight loss journey. Time really does fly.

I had an ok week this week. I did try my best to stay on track but being sick and having sick children who can't sleep really takes a toll on you. Story of my life! You can see what I ate this week and where I struggled by following my blog, "What Pudget Eats".

When I got on the scale yesterday I weighed 180.2. That is a .8 gain. Honestly I'm not surprised. It's that time of the month and I overdid it with the midnight snacking more then once this week.

I'm going to the Doctors today because I have laryngitis and probably bronchitis. Hopefully I will get some medicine so that I can get back to feeling normal and sleeping again.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: Yes, I went to the gym once and did Jillian Micheals one time. I don't think I will be exercising again until I get rid of this cough. Right now I can barely talk without having a coughing fit.

2. Water: some days

3. Late night eating: Yes - see my blog "What Pudget Eats".

4. Snacking: I did eat healthy snacks most of the time. It's the bologna and cheese and midnight snacking that killed me this week.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Yes, I eat lots of veggies and watermelon.


What do I need to work on for next week:

Start feeling better. Then go to the gym and get lots of exercise in and maybe even some Jillian Micheals.


2 comments:

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

That small weight gain will go away before you know it. I hope that you and your family feel better soon! Take it easy and don't overdo.

TheCrazyCrabb said...

You can get back on track! The Holidays are almost over! Where are you finding good watermelon this time of year?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin