Thursday, December 3, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 48 Weigh In

It was another rough week. Life in general is just wearing me out. Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to think about what I am eating. I just stick anything in my mouth because I go and go and go until I get to the point where I am so starving that I don't care. I know from the past that I need to start taking more time for myself so that I continue to get healthier.

This week flew by so fast. Between a vendor show, sickness, Silpada parties, gymnastics it made for a crazy week. I tried to eat healthy but it didn't always happen. I did end up eating half a bag of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups the other night when I had to stay up with my daughter that has croup. It was the only way for me to stay awake and I was so tired at that point that I didn't care what I was eating.

When I weighed in this morning I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. I am at 179.4. That is only a .6 loss but that is better then not losing anything. Especially with the week that I had. I'm happy to say I am still going in the right direction.

I really am going to try my best during this Holiday Season. It is so hard because I am spending almost every extra penny I have on presents for our family or our daughters. It really is a hard time of year financially. I love this time of year but I will be happy in January when I don't have to worry about money as much as I do right now. In the mean time I am trying to spend as little on food as possible. This means a lot of grilled cheese (2%) and tomato soup, or pretty much whatever I have on hand. I have a few roast in the freezer so I hope they can hold us off until the new year. It definitely makes losing weight a whole lot harder but I know it is still possible.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water:
not really

3. Late night eating: Yes - peanut butter cups and my daughter felt the need to tell the Doctor about it. She is to funny sometimes.

4. Snacking: I didn't snack very much. I didn't have time. When I did I ate watermelon.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Yes. I found watermelons at Walmart for $2.50 a piece. They are wonderful.


What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to get back to the gym. I better have healthy kids next week.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin