Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Product Review: Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate



A few weeks ago I was asked to review some products from the comany HERBALIFE. Emmett, who runs Herbalife Las Vegas was very generous and sent me some tea, nutritional shake mixes, Total Control and Fuel good. All of which are to be used to promote weight loss.

So far I have only tried the Herbal Tea Concentrate. It is wonderful! I mixed a packet of the concentrate in my big Silpada water bottle and drank it all afternoon. I love the taste of it. It reminds me of my Grandmother's version of iced tea. It isn't very sweet at all but that is just the way I like my tea. It really does have great flavor and it kept me energized throughout the whole day.




This is the description given on the Herbalife website "Delicious instant tea with the antioxidant and thermogenic benefits of green tea and fast-acting botanicals for energy and weight-management support. Herbalife Herbal Tea is a great alternative to coffee and soda. ". I am actually considering ordering it because I really do feel like it helped me feel more energized. When I feel energized I am less likely to snack or eat unhealthy. It is when I am overly tired that I tend to eat to much. I really think this product could be a big help to many people.








1 comment:

Emmett running for a Cause said...

Great review! I am glad you liked it!

I have until Saturday, any support is Huge for me!

http://www.active.com/donate/lv09lasvegas/vegas09EGould

Blog Widget by LinkWithin