Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Potato Bag






I have gotten such a large response on the potato bags that I wrote about a few days ago (click here to read) that I thought I would just write a post with all of the information and pictures that everyone is looking for.

I don't make these bags myself so I don't take orders for different types of fabric. I am given an assortment and I just mail them out from the ones that I have at that time.

These bags are an awesome idea and they work wonderfully. You will love them. They also make perfect Christmas gifts. They really are worth every penny.



Potato Bag with Directions:

1 bag - $8.50 - including shipping and handling
each additional bag - $5.95 - This also includes shipping and handling.






If you are interested in placing an order please email me at pudgetlosingweightonabudget@yahoo.com . I will then send you a PayPal invoice.






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin