Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Really Back!

That's right. I have decided that I haven't been eating as healthy as I should for way to long (maybe the past 2 months). I am ready to get back into it and lose some more weight.

I know that some people say that their body hits a plateau but for me my mind hit a Plataea. It wasn't that I was trying and my body wasn't responding. I have only been half trying and I am lucky that I didn't gain a ton of weight the past two months. My heart just hasn't been into it. I think I feel so much better since I lost all of this weight and I just kind of got lazy. I started feeling so good that I forgot that I wanted more. Don't get me wrong. I don't think their is anything wrong with being happy and content with where you are.

For the past two months I have been happy with how far I came. I have felt happy with the way I look and feel and that is just awesome to feel that way. Now I am at the point where I am realizing that I really don't have that much further to go before I hit my goal. I am feeling like I really do want to lose more, get healthier and wear a smaller size.

It's going to be hard because I have let some of my old habits sneak back in and now I have to get rid of them. I have been eating what I want and only half trying. I really haven't been restricting what I eat as much as I should have been.

So today I just wanted to tell the World that I Am Back!!! Out with the old and in with the new. Habits that is. It is going to be even harder with the Holidays coming up but I am determined to do it. I hope that if any of you are in the same in between stage that you will join me in getting back into it. To making the commitment to keep pushing and keep losing. My new goal is to be in the 160's by Christmas. That would just be Awesome!







-------------------------------------------------------------------


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good 4 U~ once your mind is made up anything is possible!!!

Beth said...

I can relate, I've been playing a game of self sabotage. I had found if I do lots of exercise at the end of the week I could slack off most of the week. I decided, I really want to lose weight and not just get by. I enjoy your blog, I still cannot believe you bought a dress two sizes too small for the wedding. That took a lot of guts.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Good for you.

Shelley said...

Welcome back, Jessica...I, too, have decided that November is MY MONTH for losing weight - glad to know you'll be there with me!

Mama Bear June said...

Yeah, when we get lazy is when the bad habits and extra pounds start sneaking back in. Stop it now! ;-)

Hey, I'd love some info on baked potato baking bag. Please email me - Junes_Chocolate@yahoo.com THanks!

Mandie said...

Woohooo! It's a tough step to take, but it'll be the one you love the most! I'm right there with you. Nip it in the bud NOW, or you'll be like me and almost a YEAR later having to tackle it. Proud of you and focused right along with you! Let's do this girl!

Margie said...

SO GREAT! You are inspiring!!! you can do it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin