Saturday, November 28, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 47 Weigh In

I had a great week! I got myself back on track and feel so much better. I didn't make it back to the gym because unfortunately my family and I got a nasty head cold. I actually still have it. It is miserable. My head has felt foggy for days. I am hoping I will feel good enough to go to the gym next week.

I am so excited because my sister is joining the gym next week. This means I will have a workout buddy. I am hoping that I can convince her to go to some of the cool classes with me. For some reason I am afraid to go by myself. I think this will give me the push I need to go back to the gym and start exercising again.

Last week when I weighed in I was at 181.4. On Thursday when I stepped on the scale I weighed 180. That is a 1.4 pound loss. I was very excited. I am going back in the right direction.


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: yes

3. Late night eating: No

4. Snacking: I did pretty good with snacking. I ate low fat snacks like 2% cheese and crackers, light string cheese or low fat ice cream bars.

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: Yes. I bought two watermelons this past week and ate almost all of them myself. They were wonderful! I also ate lots of salad and other veggies with my meals.


What do I need to work on for next week:

Get back to the gym and lose any weight I gained during Thanksgiving.





---


3 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

You did indeed have a great week :) Congrats

biz319 said...

Hooray for getting back in the right direction!! Hope you have a great week next week :D

Emmett said...

Wow! Losing 1.4 lbs during the week of Thanksgiving is Awesome! Keep up the good work. Just imagined if you exercised what would have happened, tackle one thing at a time though.

Last week to donate:
http://www.active.com/donate/lv09lasvegas/vegas09EGould

Blog Widget by LinkWithin