Friday, November 20, 2009

And The Number Is....Week 46 Weigh In

Ok, so the moment you have all been waiting for. Last time I weighed in I weighed 176.8 pounds. Yesterday when I weighed myself I weighed 181.4 pounds. Yep, I gained 4.6 pounds. Wow! I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't know it was going to be that bad. Gaining almost five pounds really stinks!

I am so not happy with myself right now. How did I let that happen. You can see how easy it is to do. Life gets crazy and you relax on your eating and three weeks later you have gained almost five pounds. I guess this is just part of life. I have to make myself realize that I am not a failure. Yes I gained almost five pounds but in the long run I am still down about 35 pounds. I have two Young children and I work from home. At times my life can be very busy and stressful.

What I need to work on is figuring out a better way to handle my busy lifestyle. When I feel stressed I need to stop grabbing food. I need to figure something else out. I'm not sure what that something is yet but if I figure it out I will let you know. :)


My Week In Review:

1. Exercise: No

2. Water: Not really.

3. Late night eating: yes - the past couple days I have been overeating on low fat snacks. It is so hard getting back into this.

4. Snacking: way too much!

5. Eating more fruits and veggies: No



What do I need to work on for next week:

I need to get back to the basics. I need to eat less! I need to eat healthier! And I need to exercise!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...life does happen.
What about making up a weeks worth of meals and putting them in the fridge/freezer so they are ready to go and you don't have to think about it.
I know that is easier said than done during the holidays.
Hang in there.

biz319 said...

My dear, it happens to the best of us. Pretty soon we don't drink enough water, the exercise goes to the way side - it happens!

The good news? You caught it now before you gained back the 35 pounds you already lost!

Dust of your boots and get back in the saddle - you can do it! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin